If you visit Lac Perdu on a bed and breakfast basis, breakfast may be served in your room or in our guest dining room, depending on availability.
We offer our guests a varied and healthy breakfast menu, available between 8 and 10 am, with special dietary needs and/or early/late breakfast by arrangement. If you are in a hurry and would like to take something with you, we’re happy to provide a take-away breakfast.
We can cater for various diets – e.g. gluten-free, lactose/dairy-free, etc. – in consultation with our guests before booking.
Our standard breakfast menu consists of a selection of items as follows:
- Natural and fruit yoghurt / yaourt nature et aux fruits
- Good quality fresh fruit / des fruits frais
- Fresh breads/toast / du pain frais / toast
- Fresh croissants / croissants frais
- Pain au chocolat/raisins
- Cereal, muesli
- Boiled eggs / oeufs dur / a la coque / mollet
- Cheese (vegetarian on request) / fromage (végétarien sur demande)
- Cold meat / charcuterie
- Fruit juice / jus de fruits
- English or green tea / thé anglais ou vert
- Herbal/fruit infusions / thé herbale ou infusions fruité
- Hot chocolate / chocolat chaud
- Coffee / café
- Jams, honey, chocolate spread / confiture, miel, chocolat à tartiner
Most of our dairy produce is organic, our breads are local and varied, our jams are often home made (while they last!) and our coffee and bananas are Fair Trade. In short, we try to provide healthy and nutritious food, with an eye on responsible production.
- Porridge / gruau d’avoine
- Peanut butter / beurre de cacahuete
There is a large garden available for all our guests to relax in if they wish – perhaps after a long journey. Please see our House and Gardens page for details.